Saturday, January 3, 2009

GSA. Recep.

hello pepole i am back.
happy new year.
it's a farking new year. yeay. fire works that shot so near to me, people kissing and hugging their loves ones. i don't have the hip of new year actually. so it's a farking new year yeay!!! *rolls eyeballS*
well, i am here to share my very first day in recep. whereby no senior accompanied me and i go just super junior but a senior of mine which worked 3 months, the other junior resist to take me as a buddy. and yeay he is danny, so ended up William take me as his buddy today and serious i learn alot. which i can check in and check out the guest. or even RR the guest to their room.
you people might be thining i am kidding.
no actually i am not, we have like 70 over departures & 30 over arrivals
so you tell me, am i kidding.
FO is funny at ground floor over here, because i can see lotsa funny character or even people
unlike club floor, i didn't get the change to be in but the guest over there are superb friendly,
they WOULDN'T YELLED at you as compare to ground floor recep.
today i saw one of my senior got yelled by a white man because of wrong charge, while she was doing rebate and she wanted to swipe the card again, the white man was like
"hey what are you doing??!!!" *sound like a hungry lion which is hunting for meat* zomg, i was speechless.
anyway i really gotta buck up & brush up more for tomorrow because william will not be there and i do not know who is going to be my buddy tomorrow.

p/s: happy working people.
p/s: good luck to me & the rest of you you & you.
p/s: i miss you guys. =C

No comments:

Post a Comment