Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy!!

Guys, really happy,


1)i am going back to KL on 24th!! and meet my dearest before i head back to Chamek to win some big money!!

2)I am finally getting a break from the complicated working environment! Some people is even worse than the opposition leader in Sunway University College SHTLM majoring hospitality (you know who )

3)I get to know a lot of Indonesian friends. Quite different from the local malay. Funny, hardworking, full of bullshyt and laughter. I am able to resume my sports activities every sunday also as i will follow them for badminton =D

4)I have housemates, and so far they are ok with me..Bunch of taylors trainees and 2 of community college from Langkawi

5)I switched department from reception to the In Room Dining, still have a lot of ignorant people but yea, much more better than reception

6)Lastly, allow me to have a bit of showing off as the result of Sem 5 has released




Hows ur result guys? y everyone no update?

Miss u!


Last but not least, welcome to the 20th club Yuri,
old oledi, must grown up a bit
in every aspect of life
I hope you get your prince charming this time..

Tired of the introduction of your new bf to us and then seeing their departure of your as well as our life in some random date..Hahaha


Anyway, Happy birthday Yuri!!!
I mean, Charlin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment