Saturday, January 3, 2009

Xmas + New year

A new year of 2009 has finally fall. Reluctantly, i spent my x'mas and new year at this little island called Langkawi. Worst of all, i was working overnight shift during x'mas time. Nothing much to do really, just repetitive paperwork to sort out and arrange.

After i had finished my job, senior just asked me to go inside the service express room to watch some TV, listen to my ipod or even sleep. Luckily my manager is "kind" enough to order me to follow him and tidy up the store room or else i am really slacking in this big hotel.

It didnt took long for both of us to reorganize the messy storeroom so once i finished, i just took out my camera and captured some images on this quiet, peace and somewhat comfortable Westin Langkawi which you dont really need to deal with any guests..

Colourful crystal christmas tree.. is used as decoration every year. heard its not cheap as well








Consist of 4 small department which are the Command Center (operator), Bellmen (concierge), Business Center(DVD renting & internet ) & IRD (in room dining / room service)




The place where operator work & where i sleep






Some of the stupid front desker





with one of the stupid slogan




and some stupid award






LoL, thats all i guess.. my new year is totally ruined..Colleagues asked me not to go back so early (12-8pm shift) as they insisted the new year eve celebration is the best in Langkawi. However i claimed that i was very tired and rejected their kind offer..Super band, marvellous fireworks, hilarious ambience couldnt even lure me from jumping onto my bed..=D

Anyway merry xmas and happy new year 2009 guys..



No comments:

Post a Comment