Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the first day at MOKUL

alright, you people might be thinking what is MOKUL.
MOKUL stands for Mandrin Oriental Kuala Lumpur.
this mokul is where the place i started my training.
suppose to meet up at 9 in HR office. who knowws the damned thing, Ms. Diana from L&D department took me out from there and start showing me some common places like, the locker, cafeteria etc etc.
stuck in the uniform department for an hour due to the kaka, which i do not know her name was looking the right size for me. hehehe.. btw, thank you kaka.
once i am done, got to L&D department for photography session.
hehehe, and after all that shitty thing, finally i can meet up with my mentor, Ms. Pamela. well, she's not Pamela Anderson . she's Pamela, nice for right now.
but MO do utillize people, like today i've already started to type in guess memo into the Mircos system which is so different from school.
Ms.Tracy a chinese lady over there was pretty for now *by my view* has excellent skills in handling guest and cursing guest as well. LMAO.
Ms.Klau is the front office manager which is supper dupper friendly.
Ms.Natsuki is the japanese receptionist that i know for rigth now.
Ms. Cindy which is going on leave. LOL
Kak Ish, looks skinny.
and there's lotsa more to name. ahh.. i kinda of forgetting their names btw. sorry about that
btw, my Fo duty manager has been promoted to be the A.Security Department. wow!! congrats Mr. Fo duty manager.
and not forgetting Suzanna, one of the trainee where she will be with me for my first 3 months here.
one thing i find good about MO is we DO NOT NEED TO USE HAIR BUN!!! wee... i am damn excited when i heard about it. lol. i do not need to cursing the person who invented hair bun like no body's busineesss for the sake of stuffing into my hair. heheeh..
then i finally got my tour, a real tour to the whole hotel. hehehe.. the rooms all were superb. btw, no pics for that because no cameras is allow even cellphone.
then Ms.Pamela blah out all the info about MO to me and expecting me to remember. zomg. i need to work hard on it because tOMORROW I WILL BE AT THE CLUB FLOOR FRONT DESK!! it's freaking fast weii.. and my shift is like 645 in the morning. oh damnneedd!
Thank you. i have no appetite to eat now.
seriously, jealous of KK and Aurora because they got nothing to do.
ughhh... i am so tired. thinking to let it go!! =/
oh.. slap me and ask me to do it can?? c=


that's all for now. tomorrow 5am you will be seeing me waking up for work. oh imma's that hardworking. ROFL. =ppp
ughh.. i am nnot feeeling welll.
i started hate working life. it's damneeed hectic and freaking stress. zomg.


toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment