Wednesday, December 10, 2008

THE ROYALE BINTANG SEREMBAN

That Me^^


Hallo~~~everyone!!! dun say i din blog d><>

I was quite happy now^^ The Royale Bintang Seremban is better than wat I imagine...all of my collaegues r nice and friendly...they r willing to help me too!!! 80% are malay...and other is chinese n indian... The hotel's GM is a German guy! They put me in every department...Front Office(Operator, Reservation, Reception), Houskeeping(least than 1 month)wakaka n F&B (chinese restaurant, lounge, Western Restaurant).


In my 1st n 2nd day, i am relax in operation...sit until i sleepy^^ 2molo i will start Receptionist...now a bit nervous[scare scare scare]!!!



Here r my Ad's n DisAd's in Hotel:


Advantages

-everyday work from 11am to 7pm

-hav public holiday

-chinese new year holiday :) wakaka



Disadvantages

- RM 3 per day :(

Lets come n see the room...

The swimming pool and the Royale Spa



Suite's Living Room



Guest Room

Toilet^^


No comments:

Post a Comment