Tuesday, December 9, 2008

sabah~!

i went for shopping with my parent yesterday..
we went to one borneo..
where the shopping mall was 80% look like mid valley..
with all the expensive stuff...
and alot of kl store..
hmm.. crocs, add-on, sasa, eclipse, Manhattan fish market, and.. ahh. cant think anymore.. alot.. its rili alot..
this is the 1st time where sabah had a rili amazing Christmas decoration..
lets take a look wit some of the photo..




the TUNE store by AIR ASIA.. where even kl oso dun have it..
ops.. i captured alots of panties and bras.. =p



hmm..ok.. lets start my 1st day of SWE today..
i reach around 9am.. no one entertain me..
so i juz sit there n waiting for the training manager..
there is a korean girl who waiting for interview..
so i decided to talk to her.. to calm myself down..
around 10am. someone come n ask me to fill up a form..
then she gave me the locker key..
n bring me to the hk department..
another lady gave me my uniform..
ask me to change it.. n then she bring me to the room..
she assign one room attendant to teach me wat to do..
yes.. this is my 1st day.. n i started to clean the whole room..
the staff there was very very frenly..
i feel rili happy to work there...
i feel tat small places ppl have less conflict..
so.. ya.. im happy to work there..
guess wat.. hmm.. we went to so many hotel b4 rite?
i mean those hotel office..
those hotel office was so buruk rite?
dis hotel's office was rili nice..
big enuf.. not pack at all..
even the staff cafeteria was so high class..
they have those cussion seats like kfc, nandos..
but unable to take photo..
will find a chance to show u all.. ^^
remember last time when we went to sunway?
the plate was like the prison ppl's plate..
the plate we use here was dinner plate~!!
rili cant imagine.. haha.. 
altho the food had less choice juz like sunway..
but the food is nicer than sunway alot~!!!
hehe. rili enjoy my day.. juz im quite tired..
coz yest too nervous n unable to slp..
ok.. i wil start my orientation 2moro until saturday..
weird rite? work b4 orientation..
haha.. but.. i wil only to work next week!!
yay~!!! orientation can wear casuall..^^
oh ya.. my uniform was so damn UGLY~!
and.. fo staff can juz leave their fringe..
their grooming standard was not tat high..
so.. haha.. im happy~!


suite room


normal room


No comments:

Post a Comment