Monday, December 29, 2008

funny~~

awh.. im so tired..
high occupancy..
90%++ everyday during 21-26th..
did lot of bed making..
16-20 rooms per day..
i have muscle oldi.. hahaha..

hmm.. somthing funny happen..
i duno y.. tat day a guy cal me..
he is the service leader who inpect all the room
"eh.. wat ur name ah?"
"ten-ten ah?"
"???? no la.. my name is EN"
"owh.. en.."
then i found tat my name at the assignment given to us to make up room was "TEN-TEN"
=.=" and then saw him again..
"eh ten ten.. er.. nonono.. EN~"
"................"
arhg. how come my name become ten-ten?

another funny thing..
i went to work dis morning..
was so lazy..
n when i reach there.. 
listening to briefing..
suddenly a gal ask me..
"eh.. en.. hari ini kau off kan?"
"yakah? entah la~ sia belum tengok off day sia"
then i go to see the duty list..
TODAY IS MY PUBLIC HOLIDAY~!
dad say only government holiday.. =.="
me:" sia off hari ni la, macam mana ah?"
supervisor:"balik la~"
me" har? tidak boleh tukar kah? sia mau kerja hari ni"
her"tidak boleh la.. susah kalau mau tukar.."
erhg~~ then i went home..
so malu la~~ haiyo..

know wat?
i off on christmas..
off yesterday..
off today..
off  on 1st jan..
off on sunday again.. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
so happy..
but.. stil waiting for answer from my manager..
coz i need to take 8days off during chinese new year
daddy ask to take off days..
coz going to travel..
but duno can or not..




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
juz some reminder
1. please remember to cut ur nail in HK, bcoz i forget to cut.. my nail break cause by bed making n its very pain now.. T-T
2. remember to use glove if ur allergic to some soap or chemical.. coz my hand skin off bcoz kena chemical when cleaning the toilet..n its rili rili pain too.. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment