Saturday, December 20, 2008

My names...

Hey there you guys... 1st of all, i'd like to welcome myself back here after 2 weeks of MIA...

Seems like everyone's busy with their training or just too lazy to blog (like me)... because after everyday's work, all i can think about is my soft and comfy bed... and everyday, having to take 45 mins of train to work and THEN BACK FROM WORK!!! is really sickening... oh the horror of waiting for the train, squeezing with everyone... crap!!! >.<

anyway... just an update of my training at Imperial Sheraton Kuala Lumpur... (wah, the long and so called glamorous name) NOT!!! 

during my 1st 2 and a half days at work, this was who i'm known as...
This is mainly because my name tag with my real name wasn't ready at that time... 

And then there's me, known as... (according to my real name)
Even with this name tag pinned on my uniform the entire time i'm at the hotel, yet, i have another name... 

I was place at our Guest Service Centre (a.k.a GSC)... my boss - Ms.Patricia... had a tough time remembering my name... (i mean, what's so hard to remember 2 syllables?!?!?!) anyway... everytime she wanted to call me, she'll be like 'hey sayang... what's your name arr? (then followed by the task) ' or 'hey darling... what's your name arr? (and followed by the task again)' 
AND THEN!!! there's So Han =.='... everytime i tried to correct her... 'So Han' seems to be tightly screwed in her head... so i got tired of correcting her and just answered to that name instead... besides, i'm only going to be there for 2 days... so what the heck... (but my boss, is super nice lah... she kept talking to me, keeping my entertained... offering me food (which we're not allowed to eat...) yeah, she's good... so i forgive her...)

Now, i'm currently at the executive lounge... it's soooo damn fun yet tiring up here... the guest are really sweet and patient... they don't treat us like staffs... they will actually come and chit-chat with you... really fun... and the staffs, they are sooo sweet too... teaching me staffs, and updating me about the guests... just that, there's this 1 girl - Elizabeth... OMG she's just like Leann but WORST!!! i mean, what could be worst than Leann right?!?! no, she's not bossy... just her posture, her actions and her words!!! all the foul languages shooting every second she opens her mouth... and she talks really roughly and the way she checks the rooms, is like she's playing her own personal drums that you can hear from the floors above and below, so what more the rooms beside and on the same floor... i mean, can't she just open and close the drawers and cupboard doors gently =.=' but other than that, she's quite nice... patiently teaching me stuff and all... chatting with me... just can't stand her action and her language... overall, she's nice...

ok, i think that's enough of an update for now... 

so Yuri, don't worry... we're still alive... just too busy or too tired to blog... but i'll still blog... thanks for you concern msg that day... take care animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment